Forming a Limited Liability Company (LLC) legally establishes immediate credibility for your startup as a bona fide business in the marketplace.
Furthermore, being a sole business owner or partners who organize and file as an LLC, you can now enjoy the status and benefits of a larger corporate entity. You get additional advantages as well versus partnerships, sole proprietorships or other type of incorporations:
- An LLC protects your personal assets against certain liable acts and debts of the business.
- An LLC costs less to form and operate:
- No board of directors’ fees or time-consuming board meetings
- No legal costs to prepare corporate minutes as is required for
C-corporations or S-corporations
- No separate tax return costs for single-member LLCs
Your startup may also be eligible to operate as an LLC for legal purposes, but file as an S-corporation for tax purposes – contact us to see if you qualify!
Contact Us Now for a Free Phone consultation. You’ve worked hard to get what you have, so don’t put it at risk… contact us now for a no obligation, free phone consultation from the experts at The Startup Store.
You’ll be in good company when you form your LLC with The Startup Store.